+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist from Pakistan migrating to canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Lots of posts from previous dentist on this forum. Canada has a surplus of dentist so please do your research on job prospects if you are planning on practicing.

Zezain

Apr 21, 2019
Ok thanks for yr input can u guide me that if one is doing his or her postgraduate training does that experience count as work experience?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok thanks for yr input can u guide me that if one is doing his or her postgraduate training does that experience count as work experience?
No. It has to be work that is not part of a degree requirement. As mentioned before there are tons of dentist trying to immigrate from South East Asia and this exact question has been answered.

Zezain

Apr 21, 2019
No. It has to be work that is not part of a degree requirement. As mentioned before there are tons of dentist trying to immigrate from South East Asia and this exact question has been answered.
Does work experience in private practice counts?

Zezain

Apr 21, 2019
Yes. Any work after you have become licensed and done with you education/training counts.
Thank you for yr guidance can u plz tell me that a letter of recommendation on official letter head is enough as i get paid in cash so no proof of salary

Indranib

May 18, 2019
Iam a dentist from India. I want to work and settle in Canada. After going there I'll appear for the licensing exams.... Need guidance... can anyone help me out with the process?..

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Yes. Any work after you have become licensed and done with you education/training counts.
I did a 8 months Full time paid training before sitting for an exam to get license in my profession.That training was done after I was awarded my pg diploma but it was mandatory requirement to get license.Will it be counted? Training was done in India.