+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denmark Immigration

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As with Canada immigration, always look for the official website to make sure you are well informed and not being scammed. You can find info about the Denmark green card scheme here: http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/greencard-scheme.htm

Denmark is a small, flat country with fairly mild weather. Warm summers and not very cold winters. Economically it tends to do pretty well and they have a very high level of social security including high taxes to pay for it. They also have a high level of education. I have been there numerous times myself, have relatives there, even spent a semester of university there. I have no problem with it.

However, like many European countries, they have a very clear concept of who is an immigrant and who is Danish. They are not a nation built on immigration like Canada so they see immigrants as outsiders. If you are not white, you will always be seen as an immigrant and an outsider and so will your kids. In Canada, if you immigrate and get citizenship, you are Canadian. In Denmark, you can get citizenship, you can even be born there and have citizenship and still never be seen as Danish.

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
I agree with Leon's comments. I have been to Norway and I there are similarities there of what Leon explained.

Personally, I like the Swedes!

sarachris

Aug 5, 2009
Dear Leon,
Thank you very much for your comments.
I studied this site in detail and did not found any kind of scam. I think the author is working hard on his website.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarachris said:
Can someone tell me about the procedure of danish immigration
You already have 2 websites to read and you should probably look for more because this is the Canada Immigration Forum, not the one for Denmark but good luck :)

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
If they are both similar then I guess you will be well tuned in dealing with it.

You are probably best with a forum that deals with immigration to Denmark. A google search should give you something to go on.

Best of luck!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do you keep advertising this website? Is this your website or do you know the owner?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarachris said:
which website leon?
The website you have linked to twice. You linked to it in your original post but it is listed as edited by admin and the website url has been taken out. Your second message where you linked to the website again has been removed.

You refer to the website you posted in the following message:

sarachris said:
Dear Leon,
Thank you very much for your comments.
I studied this site in detail and did not found any kind of scam. I think the author is working hard on his website.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3rd time advertising this website now. Are you getting money for this?

This discussion really doesn't belong here you know. This forum is about Canada immigration, not Denmark immigration.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look for a danish forum to place your advert. This ia a Canadian forum and we would want it to remain thus.

It's tough enough dealing with the many issues attached with our various applications, we would not want it complicated with any other experience. Forum members are focused on Canada. Kindly start another forum for Denmark somewhere else.