+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denied once for sep15 applying again for jan16.

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Qualifications
10th:- 78%
12th:- 67%
B.Com:- 5.31 CCGP ( 1 ATKT)
Ielts:- 6.5overall ( L-6.5 ,R-7,S-6,W-5.5)
Applied for post graduate diploma in Accounting in Selkirk Collage
Visa send to Banglore VO.

Reason in Caips [/b]

PA Seeking 2 Years acct. diiploma. Previous BComm, 1 Semester failed and 15 Courses under 50%. BAsed on past academic performance, not satisfied the PA would be sucessful in proposed program of study. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a boba fide student. Weighting the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that thay are a bona fide temperory resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused. [/b]

Now m applying again in jan16 intake but m totally worried and confused wat to do like as if now i have the change the course its pg diplo in business administration as in the same college pg diplo in A\c is there but for 5 sem for jan intake so i changed the course to pg diplo in business admin for 2 years

please suggest me what should i do ??
Should i change the Course or not ? or Should i change the cousre and college both?

please guys help me out
please do reply for this situation.

and i want to knw that i have the change the course to pg diplo in business administration from pg diplo A\c as it was for 5 sem for jan intake
so will it be fine if i have change the course to apply for jan intake in same college??
Funds
deposited gic amount 10000$ , paid first sem fees-5200$ , bank bal--15lakhs , Education loan--4 lakhs

Thank you.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi can you tell your Bcom percentage? Or CGP scale?

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Your Bcom Percentage is the only reason i could find for refusal. Course looks relevant (but im not from commerce background so not sure) Confirm with others about course relevancy.

Only thing that can be done is explaining your low percentage with SOP. Why could you not perform good and that your percentage is not accurate reflection of your academic ability. Think about some explanation ideas and post here so they can be discussed.

Also if you can, improve your Ielts

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
this time m going to make sure that my sop is strong and yeah i knw that my percantage is only the reason for rejection
but i cant change it now
but i m going to make sure my sop is strong
apart from this i also got the supporting letter from the college wer i applied in canada as well as from my past college.

urjitv

Oct 7, 2015
Hello There,

R u planning for Selkirk college for Jan-16? I am planning too. But heard that visa refusal chances are more for Selkirk as it is not that much famous like other colleges?? is this True??

Thank You in advance !

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
yes m planning for selkirk college only.in my rejection there was not mention anything about college like bcoz of college its been rejected my file got rejected first that time i had applied in same college only .
and already one of my friend got visa for same college for sep15 intake.