+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denied for Tourist Visa- Planning to get the Permanet Resident Visa.

Hannah Ruth

Sep 23, 2017
My fiancee and i met online last May 2017. He's a Canadian Citizen, and he decided to go in My country last June. My fiancee and i we really love each other even though we didn't meet in person before i know that he really loves me too. So last june when he decided go to my country he was propose to me and i accept his proposal. And after that we decided to get married in Canada so that i apply for Tourist Visa. Unluckily it was denied. So me and my Fiancee and i decided to get married here in my country which is the Philippines on October 14, 2017. My question is it possible that the Canadian Embassy approved my visa? And it is possible that it can be expedite? How many months we will going to wait if we apply for permanent visa here in the Philippines. Thanks! :)

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
TRV's for spouses are generally difficult to get, though not impossible. This is based on the fact your principal ties are in Canada and there is the risk you will overstay. There is no expedited processing for TRV's, except under very specific reasons (death or serious illness).

Pr processing for spousal applications takes about 12 months on average. These times can vary.

Reactions: Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth

Sep 23, 2017
TRV's for spouses are generally difficult to get, though not impossible. This is based on the fact your principal ties are in Canada and there is the risk you will overstay. There is no expedited processing for TRV's, except under very specific reasons (death or serious illness).

Pr processing for spousal applications takes about 12 months on average. These times can vary.
Hi sir, Thaks for your reply, is 12 months is the maximum? and how many percent of chances of me getting approved and getting denied. Because i don't have work as of now and my fiancee is the one who support me. It can be affected? Thaks in advance Sir! :)

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
My fiancee and i met online last May 2017. He's a Canadian Citizen, and he decided to go in My country last June. My fiancee and i we really love each other even though we didn't meet in person before i know that he really loves me too. So last june when he decided go to my country he was propose to me and i accept his proposal. And after that we decided to get married in Canada so that i apply for Tourist Visa. Unluckily it was denied. So me and my Fiancee and i decided to get married here in my country which is the Philippines on October 14, 2017. My question is it possible that the Canadian Embassy approved my visa? And it is possible that it can be expedite? How many months we will going to wait if we apply for permanent visa here in the Philippines. Thanks! :)
the government need at least 12 months to believe is not a marriage of convenience

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/marriage.asp

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
this is a french questionnaire

S'il vous plaît fournir le questionnaire d’évaluation de relation du demandeur principal et du/de la conjoint(e) (en pièce jointe).

Des preuves de la relation, telles que :

- Photos de relations (photos de mariage représentant tous les rituels d'un mariage traditionnel, réception de mariage et photos après le mariage, photos de la cérémonie d'engagement, de voyages, lune de miel, etc. ( 10-15 photos maximum )

- Si vous habitez ensemble, des preuves telles que la copie des factures, des relevés bancaires, un accord de location, les permis de conduire indiquant vos noms et adresse, etc. (10-15 pages maximum)

Questionnaire d’évaluation de relation

(see your private conversations)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Once you are married your husband will need to submit a PR spousal sponsorship application to Mississauga. Expect processing to likely take around a year. No - it's not possible to expedite.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: wan11knu

Hannah Ruth

Sep 23, 2017
Once you are married your husband will need to submit a PR spousal sponsorship application to Mississauga. Expect processing to likely take around a year. No - it's not possible to expedite.
Hi, Thanks Scylla for your answer. My question again is it possible that i rejected again if am going to get Permanent visa after i denied for Tourist Visa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, Thanks Scylla for your answer. My question again is it possible that i rejected again if am going to get Permanent visa after i denied for Tourist Visa?
Yes - it's certainly possible to be refused. To be approved, you will need to demonstrate your relationship is genuine and wasn't entered into primarily for the purposes of securing status in Canada. If CIC believes the relationship isn't genuine, the application will be refused.