+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DELHI VISA OFFICE AND EDUCATION CERTIFICATES.... PLZ ADVICE.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Hello.

Can you kindly share your experience OR knowledge on the following:

1) Does Delhi accept educational ceritificates duly notarised for award of points?

2) Has anyone got his application rejected because of submitting only notarised education certificates and not submitting original transcripts?

3) Does Delhi only accept original transcripts for award of points of education?

Please share.
Your personal experience will be much appreciated on the above.
Thank you.

karankohli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only sent notarized transcript and my vo is also new delhi. I have a positive assessment from cio so i don't think its mandatory atlease at the cio level. Anyways, if required the delhi visa office will ask for it at a later stage.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
NDVO only accepts original transcripts in university sealed envelope. The degree and mark sheets , you can submit notarised photocopies.

singh123 said:
Hello.

Can you kindly share your experience OR knowledge on the following:

1) Does Delhi accept educational ceritificates duly notarised for award of points?

2) Has anyone got his application rejected because of submitting only notarised education certificates and not submitting original transcripts?

3) Does Delhi only accept original transcripts for award of points of education?

Please share.
Your personal experience will be much appreciated on the above.
Thank you.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its ok if u dont have transcripts in sealed enveope...send notarize copies of ur original degree n marksheet.

I am sure there are many people who dint send sealed transcript. I am one among them.

amilatan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Hi,dear,,i,only,had,asubmitted,notarised,copies,of,educational,certificates,except,IELTS(submitted,original),,,
i,got,my,PR,in,time,,,in,fact,before,time,,,exactly,in,10,months

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to submit university issued transcripts in their sealed envelopes until and unless your university dont issue them...than you can send in the notarized copies with an explaination...but be careful if you chose that path than you need to be sure the university in case has a policy on that since VOs have ways to find out..