+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delhi Under Processing Non sds offline

Aashvi24

Aug 6, 2019
I a
Sharing my brother's timeline here. Applied offline non SDS for Fall 2019 intake.
Application submitted at VFS Delhi along with Biometrics and upfront Medical - June 14
Application received by High Commission - June 17
Received first student acknowledgement letter - June 28 (14 days from submission)
Received second student acknowledgement letter - July 12 (28 days from submission)
Nothing after that...... Waiting!!!
I applied and submitted everything on 17 July , only one acknowledgement letter and no update , what should I do my travel date is near ??

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hey, today morning I just got an update on my account that my application has been approved. The background check was finished on 16th July and eligibility review got over on 1st August (the day I received my biometric validity letter). Although, there is no new message regarding the Letter of Introduction. I will let you know once I get that update. Hopefully, you will also get your decision in a day or two.
Congrats! What does it say in your gckey after background check is completed? Hi do you know it was finished on July 16th?

mayank2795

Jun 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
Congrats! What does it say in your gckey after background check is completed? Hi do you know it was finished on July 16th?
Under the section "Background check", it says that July 16, 2019 Your background check was completed.

That's how I said that. I wasn't speculating anything. It's just the above-mentioned status got updated later along with the approval. Until 4th Aug, It was still showing that they are processing the background check.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Under the section "Background check", it says that July 16, 2019 Your background check was completed.

That's how I said that. I wasn't speculating anything. It's just the above-mentioned status got updated later along with the approval. Until 4th Aug, It was still showing that they are processing the background check.
Thanks for the info. Never thought you were speculating. My husband's background check has been going on for 10 weeks now, so I was just wondering if it would change before the decision was made or not.

Reactions: mayank2795

harshil23

May 22, 2019

Bro, Did you get Letter of introduction?

Jjjj1207te

Jul 29, 2019
I applied 30 july non sds paper ,
My medical passed on 7 aug and today i got biometric validity letter and gckey showing my eligibility review starts today