+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delhi TO Toronto FLIGHT HELP?

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
please share if anybody has booked airtickets from DEL TO YYZ(toronto) in the last couple of days??

what airline did u choose and at what price and what dates u intend to fly.

and from where did u book it?

lincolnghotra

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Do not book online. You will get best rates from local ticket agents. Visit 2-3 agents.

Today I got Delhi to montreal, British airways from ticket agent at price 66k. I checked online before and the price was near 80k.

For del to Toronto you can get one in between 65-70. Because today tickets for Montreal and Toronto were almost at same price.

HoPe_Must

Jul 24, 2015
yes , but the advantage of it is that if you have taken 2;35 am flight from delhi you will be in toronto at 12;30 pm

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
@linolnghotra can u share number of ur travel agent.

i tried booking from my place but the guy hasnt confirmed any ticket even after 2 days.

and whats the present price being quoted by these guys

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
Well if somebodys having a bad time looking for airline ticket for august end..

I just went through same..the fares being quoted are close to double of what they usually are.

And just to help you out as after looking for a better bargain and searching for tickets for 4 days found
book-my-ticket google it , its in chandigarh.
and is quoting less price than a lot of other reputed travel agents.

P.S i am in no way connected to them just found their service much better

amansingh010

Aug 7, 2015
lincolnghotra said:
Do not book online. You will get best rates from local ticket agents. Visit 2-3 agents.

Today I got Delhi to montreal, British airways from ticket agent at price 66k. I checked online before and the price was near 80k.

For del to Toronto you can get one in between 65-70. Because today tickets for Montreal and Toronto were almost at same price.
Hie buddy,
my uncle recently brought a ticket from local agent for same route for jet airways. Online it was showing 81,400 but price from agent he got was only 58000. Si i would also prefer ticket from local agents....Do search from couple of agents for best prices.....All d best guys :)

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
amansingh010 said:
Hie buddy,
my uncle recently brought a ticket from local agent for same route for jet airways. Online it was showing 81,400 but price from agent he got was only 58000. Si i would also prefer ticket from local agents....Do search from couple of agents for best prices.....All d best guys :)
HAIN... 58000 aayein na keh 22 hum menu lagda :eek: :eek: vae mere agent ne menu thug leya..

kedi date dee laye aa ticket & te ki flight no. ,

22 apne agnet da number vi share kardaan te kede shehar da ehe banda

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
canadian_chacha said:
HAIN... 58000 aayein na keh 22 hum menu lagda :eek: :eek: vae mere agent ne menu thug leya..

kedi date dee laye aa ticket & te ki flight no. ,

22 apne agnet da number vi share kardaan te kede shehar da ehe banda
Thagan di gal nhi, rate har time change hunda rende, mein delhi to vancouver 38500 ch krayi si cleartrip.com te, agent kenda 65 ch dvadu