+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delhi Canadian commission asking for medicals for my child

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi people

I need help, i got my child added to my application successfully, I got her medicals done and sent all the required docs to ircc and Delhi immigration office , I even got ackk from Delhi immigration about the docs and post which a UCI was generated for my kid and she was added, however, today I got an email from the Delhi immigration asking to complete my child's medical within 30 days and the email state a separate email consisting of medical forms have been sent to me and they also have provided my child's UCI number and some IME# , I am not able to understand what they actually want as all medicals have been completed for her and the panel doctors upload medical tests directly on the site.

Please any advice would surely help me

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi people

I need help, i got my child added to my application successfully, I got her medicals done and sent all the required docs to ircc and Delhi immigration office , I even got ackk from Delhi immigration about the docs and post which a UCI was generated for my kid and she was added, however, today I got an email from the Delhi immigration asking to complete my child's medical within 30 days and the email state a separate email consisting of medical forms have been sent to me and they also have provided my child's UCI number and some IME# , I am not able to understand what they actually want as all medicals have been completed for her and the panel doctors upload medical tests directly on the site.

Did Hospital upload the medicals?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi people

You can ask the panel doctor to give you an acknowledgement which states the date they uploaded the med reports for your kid. You can write a loe and attach the acknowledgement along clarifying your issue in it.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Would you mind giving your timeline (AOR) please. We're you waiting to add your kids details to your application.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
IRCC has thought that you are sponsoring your kid through family class. Only for family based sponsorship they send the medical request with IME number after submitting the application. What stream are you applying? If it is express entry, are you trying to add the child before landing or after landing?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
IRCC has thought that you are sponsoring your kid through family class. Only for family based sponsorship they send the medical request with IME number after submitting the application. What stream are you applying? If it is express entry, are you trying to add the child before landing or after landing?
Before landing and it's via express entry

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Would you mind giving your timeline (AOR) please. We're you waiting to add your kids details to your application.
My kid has already been added to my application, I was waiting for their email regarding submission of passports but instead they sent email asking about medicals for my kid...