CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
In which program are applying?
In CEC only 3 years work experience is which gives the most points.
But in FSW at the eligibility factors there is 6 years which can be counted. You should check how is your 67/100 points were calculated.
In my Express profile I declared all my work experiences under work history which comes to a total of 8 years experience out of which 6 years is linked to NOC: 2174. Now I am finding it difficult to get the reference letter for the 2 years which is not related to the specific NOC. In e-APR Can I remove this work experience from my work history and include it under personal history post receiving ITA? Note: I still have more than 3 years of experience in the specified NOC so it will not have an impact on my CRS points[/QUOT

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
In which program are applying?
In CEC only 3 years work experience is which gives the most points.
But in FSW at the eligibility factors there is 6 years which can be counted. You should check how is your 67/100 points were calculated.
I am applying via FSW but I checked the CIC website guideless for "Combination of foreign work experience and official language proficiency" section 23(e) states that "(e) 50 points, if the foreign national has at least three years of foreign work experience and their proficiency in their first official language is assessed at level 9 or higher in all language skill areas.". I am able to get reference letters for 6 years of experience but unable to for the first two years. Just thinking if I can include it as part of Personel History and give a LOE for the same.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
You should check first how many points did you get in FSW eligibility factors. How did you became eligible for the FSW program. Six years are the maximum there, so if you can have experience letter for 6 years, you should be ok. The 2 years can be removed to to personal history.

Houzi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I am applying via FSW but I checked the CIC website guideless for "Combination of foreign work experience and official language proficiency" section 23(e) states that "(e) 50 points, if the foreign national has at least three years of foreign work experience and their proficiency in their first official language is assessed at level 9 or higher in all language skill areas.". I am able to get reference letters for 6 years of experience but unable to for the first two years. Just thinking if I can include it as part of Personel History and give a LOE for the same.
Hi! Since Express Entry gives points for 3 years of foreign experience max, its fine to remove part of work history, and just mention it in personal history part. I suggest you use CRS calculator to check it, since CRS points are used in EE ITA. I would delete even more, ha-ha, since you have quite a lot of work experience. On the other hand, should there be s problem with some ref letter, and officer doesnt count it in, you will still have more to keep CRS score high enough for you. I suggest you to keep all newest experiences, and remove oldest, if you do so.

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi! Since Express Entry gives points for 3 years of foreign experience max, its fine to remove part of work history, and just mention it in personal history part. I suggest you use CRS calculator to check it, since CRS points are used in EE ITA. I would delete even more, ha-ha, since you have quite a lot of work experience. On the other hand, should there be s problem with some ref letter, and officer doesnt count it in, you will still have more to keep CRS score high enough for you. I suggest you to keep all newest experiences, and remove oldest, if you do so.
Thanks for your inputs. Will plan accordingly.