Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
intensecool said:
Hi,

After viewing the Ontario notification, i decided to remove profile and recreate it.

Went ahead and deleted the profile, it showed warning to remove JOB BANK profile and any references used so far, logged into JOB Bank and deactivated that profile.

Started filling up EE Profile again and showed the result as NOT ELIGIBLE :eek: :eek: :(

Deleted that profile and restarted the profile again, same results, almost had an heart attack :D

Logged out, closed browser, restarted to fill profile, got the eligibility :p

So i have filled up the profile once again and went to register the job-bank but can not use the same email, nor did i see any option to edit EE key used in the profile so used another email to create the profile once again.

In the end, go same score of 451.

The positives i see -

1. Now my profile expires in JUNE 2016 ::)
2. May be i can get considered for Ontario nomination since my Masters degree is from York university

Let's wait n watch, it's like a game of PACMAN now. :-\ :'(

hey congrats :) Are you in ontario now? Or in some other province?

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Deleted Recreated EE Profile faced some drama

intensecool said:
No, i am still getting it with ACTIVE EE profile

See this

Thank you! Maybe my Job Bank profile has never been active...because I didn't input anything in the profile before (but in my EE, it does show Job Bank accepted)
so confused....

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Malik87 said:
Congrats buddy.. What is your score? I have 442 and thinking of deleting my profile..
If you live in Ontario or want to - just do it! Fast!

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
hi guys i just wanted to know did you created another my cic login or you again submitted the file in old my cic login?

i have withdrawn my profile but now no option is showing for me?

please help

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016

Hi could you please help me with the same...

i have withdrawn my profile from my cic account but its still showing up....just withdraw profile option is gone....

I have been refreshing again and again its not going....

did you created new cic login for it ??? or same one

intensecool said:
And after all this DRAMA.

I got the NOMINATION today itself, what the f****

Holy *censored word*.

Message here -

================================

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear xxxxxxxx,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:

contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with CIC.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
For those who have created a new profile, what have you answered for " If you've applied to EE before". I feel like before ITA this should be a "no" even if we are creating a new profile but please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance for the help.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! This is great news for resident of Ontario. I was wondering about PoF requirements for the OOPNP, did you have a figure for PoF in your EE profile?

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hi, I am currently working in Alberta (full time, completed one year) have not applied for AINP.
my EE score is 401 (just eligible)
I have all the supporting docs for OOPNP, its just that my one year work exp is in Alberta.
Can i still apply for the OOPNP, even after staying in Alberta?
Do i have to personally be in Ontario to apply?
I have completed my studies in Ontario and can proove my ties to Ontario.
Please help ..

JohnsonBthe1

Mar 19, 2015
It seems like the program pretty much invite all the post 1st June 400+ candidates in the pool. Wasn't the quota only 2700?
Op, do you get the detailed application guide from on government? Please share

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had to log out and login almost 11 times during this process but due to CIC update, this may happen, each time it happens just open the login again same step should continue.

If you withdrew your profile and it is still there with withdraw button missing means the profile is withdrawn but system is not updated.

I used the same CIC login since i had my past history in it, i can not leave it, i had UCI and permits from that past profile, if you don't have any past references, you can leave the profile and create a new one, make sure to remove this profile so as not to have dupe profile.

If you are in ONTARIO and have 400+ points, there is no reason of not going forward with OOPNP, there are good chances you can get nomination.

I have a different history my past PNP application was rejected due to a VERY STUPID reason but let's see this time.

I am also reviewing whether i should spend $1,500 USD on PNP or should just wait for a draw or may be two before submission of documents. Since i am at 451, i am hoping the draws might just pick me up that way.

Anyone else thinking on same points. 8)

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Guys,

Is OOPNP only for people currently residing in Ontario? Or is it for every one with more than 400 points in the profile?

I am thinking to delete the profile and recreate it. I have 473 points

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014

intensecool said:
No, i am still getting it with ACTIVE EE profile

See this

Hiii
Congratsss ....

Bt i want to know hw did u get such page in job bank?
Where do we find such page?
I dnt see it ....
In my ee profile it says u r registered with job bank?
So m i accepted?

So much confusion plz help

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here! I withdrawn and created a new profile and boom! Territorial Interest Letter. OMG.