+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delete one of the prior experience after ITA

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Dear All,
I have total 13 year of exp in IT and while putting the EE application i included all 13 year of exp, and i got ITA this month, but i am thinking to provide only my last 10 year of experience as i may get time to get the work experience letter for the 1st to 3rd year.
I did delete one of the old experience entry in work history section. The score wouldn't change and it did not. Even if i have used it for last 6 year, it wouldn't change
Does anyone think any risk on this?

Thank you

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Dear All,
I have total 13 year of exp in IT and while putting the EE application i included all 13 year of exp, and i got ITA this month, but i am thinking to provide only my last 10 year of experience as i may get time to get the work experience letter for the 1st to 3rd year.
I did delete one of the old experience entry in work history section. The score wouldn't change and it did not. Even if i have used it for last 6 year, it wouldn't change

Thank you
No risk for that. You can add a LOE explaining that before ITA you had the '1st to 3rd' job experience in the Work History section, but after ITA you have removed it from there due to difficulty getting a letter from that old job and on top of that it is not affecting your score anyhow. You can mention that job in the Personal Activities though.

Last edited:
Reactions: vikiviky

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Dear All,

Thank you
Hello Dear

I am also in the same boat, where I mentioned my complete 17 years of IT experience in the work history before ITA and now I got ITA, I wanted to remove the experience from 11 to 17 years one. Can you please what you had done for your above case?

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
As long as it doesn't negatively affect your CRS score, all good to go. I did remove one experience after ITA to avoid requesting extra letter, also avoiding IRCC spending more time unnecessarily.