+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

delays in WES

Sisl

Dec 13, 2019
I created my WES profile in 07/2019 and by 12/28/2019 all documents were reviewed and accepted and I was given 1/27/2020 as my due date to receive the WES report. Still waiting and the status has changed yesterday (1/29/202) to 'In progress' again. What the hell. It has been nearly 7 months since I created the profile and since then I have been supplying all documents as quickly as I can. There were delays from WES to change their status every time I submit a document. But its annoying that I still haven't received the WES reprorts. something wrong with my documents? My degree was from a UK University and Post Graduate Diploma was also from a recognized Institute in New Zealand. I am sure there aren't any problem with them. But why the delay? Very very frustrating!

Pakchikpak

Dec 12, 2018
Please try calling them on their call centre number during working hours. Request to clarify the reason for the delay and they will.

Reactions: Sisl

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I created my WES profile in 07/2019 and by 12/28/2019 all documents were reviewed and accepted and I was given 1/27/2020 as my due date to receive the WES report. Still waiting and the status has changed yesterday (1/29/202) to 'In progress' again. What the hell. It has been nearly 7 months since I created the profile and since then I have been supplying all documents as quickly as I can. There were delays from WES to change their status every time I submit a document. But its annoying that I still haven't received the WES reprorts. something wrong with my documents? My degree was from a UK University and Post Graduate Diploma was also from a recognized Institute in New Zealand. I am sure there aren't any problem with them. But why the delay? Very very frustrating!
WES doesn't care what you write at this forums. Try contacting them through phone, email or twitter and resolve your query.

Reactions: Sisl

Sisl

Dec 13, 2019
Please try calling them on their call centre number during working hours. Request to clarify the reason for the delay and they will.
Thnx I got my report! I am glad I waited and got good results as WES has evaluated my 3 year degree to a 4 year degree. plus they have accepted my 1 year Post graduate too. So it's 4 +1. Worth the wait I guess!

Last edited: