AOR Received.
22-09-2015
Med's Request
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-06-2016
Interview........
02-03-2016
hi everyone here, we belong to paris office (8 months proccessing time), we applied in August 2015, we got request for new police check in februry(old one expired), then i was called for interview in March, and in last week we recieved request for new medical exam because old one expired and request to extend old one was refused, we are just wondering what are delays expired medical exam may cause ? how long does it take to get final answer
thanks in advance

Canadian_Irish_

Star Member
May 27, 2016
sweetlife said:
hi everyone here, we belong to paris office (8 months proccessing time), we applied in August 2015, we got request for new police check in februry(old one expired), then i was called for interview in March, and in last week we recieved request for new medical exam because old one expired and request to extend old one was refused, we are just wondering what are delays expired medical exam may cause ? how long does it take to get final answer
thanks in advance
You do not need to post the same question multiple times. You should wait for an answer from someone who has experience with this situation. People are from all over the world on here, so all different time zones. It can take time for someone to see it. Also - I don't belive it would be fair for someone to answer you (and possibly give you either false worry or false hope) if they are unsure.

My advice would be complete the medical exam as requested. No one can tell you what the processing time is after that as every case is different - however I would guess that you are close to the end.

I understand being away is very difficult and I sympathize with you and your frustrations. I wish you all the best.

sweetlife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-09-2015
Med's Request
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-06-2016
Interview........
02-03-2016
Canadian_Irish_ said:
You do not need to post the same question multiple times. You should wait for an answer from someone who has experience with this situation. People are from all over the world on here, so all different time zones. It can take time for someone to see it. Also - I don't belive it would be fair for someone to answer you (and possibly give you either false worry or false hope) if they are unsure.

My advice would be complete the medical exam as requested. No one can tell you what the processing time is after that as every case is different - however I would guess that you are close to the end.

I understand being away is very difficult and I sympathize with you and your frustrations. I wish you all the best.
im sorry canadian____irish, i deleted the old question, i understand what you said and i agree with you, also thanks alot for your answer and your sympathy and understanding, you are awesome ;) best of luck for you too.

Canadian_Irish_

Star Member
May 27, 2016
sweetlife said:
im sorry canadian____irish, i deleted the old question, i understand what you said and i agree with you, also thanks alot for your answer and your sympathy and understanding, you are awesome ;) best of luck for you too.
No need to be sorry! I wish your application a speedy finish :)

Thank you!