+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed response for proof of citizenship application

Asinai marion

Jan 22, 2020
Uganda
Category........
Other
Hi everyone.i applied for my two daughters proof of citizenship in Uganda through the Canadian consultant office on 2nd of feb 2020.but upto now I have not received any information where the application was received in Canada or not .what could be delaying this.and what should I do.

Jaymont1

May 13, 2020
Hello, I submitted mine in Ghana through Canadian high commission in July 3,2018 and didn't hear from them again till 13 January 2020. They requested for a DNA and gave me my UCI which I have been using to track my processing. Still haven't heard from them even tho when I checked online was told application complete and was sent on 10 March 2020. So kindly be patient a little cos it took me a year and half before I heard from them. Note: I'm an adult who applied for the proof of citizenship so since your kids are little it might not take that long. Thanks

Asinai marion

Jan 22, 2020
Uganda
Category........
Other
Hello, I submitted mine in Ghana through Canadian high commission in July 3,2018 and didn't hear from them again till 13 January 2020. They requested for a DNA and gave me my UCI which I have been using to track my processing. Still haven't heard from them even tho when I checked online was told application complete and was sent on 10 March 2020. So kindly be patient a little cos it took me a year and half before I heard from them. Note: I'm an adult who applied for the proof of citizenship so since your kids are little it might not take that long. Thanks