+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed documents due to COVID-19

billonthemove

Mar 8, 2020
I have all my documents (for CEC Express Entry) except for my police clearance certificate from my previous country of residence and my upfront medical which both are being delayed due to COVID-19. I know that extensions are granted due to COVID-19, but my Language tests expires shortly. Would it be possible to submit an LOE for each of the missing documents stating that due to COVID it is not available but will be supplied as soon as it becomes available? This way getting the application submitted before the language tests expire.

Reactions: Garth 117

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I have all my documents (for CEC Express Entry) except for my police clearance certificate from my previous country of residence and my upfront medical which both are being delayed due to COVID-19. I know that extensions are granted due to COVID-19, but my Language tests expires shortly. Would it be possible to submit an LOE for each of the missing documents stating that due to COVID it is not available but will be supplied as soon as it becomes available? This way getting the application submitted before the language tests expire.
If you read the IRCC announcements, you should know that is exactly what you are supposed to do and that IRCC will not reject applications because of missing documents

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I have the same situation