+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed CAQ

gui.zilli

Apr 5, 2017
I have applied for the CAQ a month ago and I haven't even received the confirmation that my files arrived.
Using the tracking number, I checked that the files were delivered in the March 09.

Is anyone else facing this problem?

GAJ1998

Apr 5, 2017
Me too! Even I have not received notification about the delivery of the documents to the CAQ office.

Though my courier showed that the documents were delivered on 11th March, via the courier tracking portal.

Still no word from them...... :S

irving_mr

Apr 6, 2017
Hey,

I'm facing the same problem. :(
My documents were delivered on 13th March and, after 21 business days, I didn't receive any confirmation that my files had arrived.
Do you have any news about your process?

amin90

Apr 25, 2017
guys does any body get respond from MIDI or any news ? they got my paper on 22nd March and till now no news any idea ? please

irving_mr

Apr 6, 2017
Hey, I already received my caq approval.

Here is my timeline:

Online application requesting for a CAQ

13/03/2017 - Documents were delivered by the courier.
13/04/2017 - They confirmed the receipt of the documents on 13 March
19/04/2017 - Issue of my CAQ for studies
Send an email asking about the document. Tell them about the delay. I think this can help you.

Reactions: dolfin

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
My docs were received on 21st march, no update, so when i called them for the secondth time they told me to fax proof of delivery and the docs i sent via courier. What to di? I akready faxed, n its been 2 days since i faxed n still no update. What to do?
I know a guy who sent his docs on 21st march too n got both his approval n receipt of docs in a difference of 18 hours.
Its getting late for SP
What to do?

vj1990

May 16, 2017
Hi

I also sent documents, and received confirmation of delivery of document by the courier company on 12th April 2017, but not by the immigration authorities.
Can someone please share, that as per process, does the immigration authority also confirms the receipt of documents ?
And, is the CAQ permit sent by email, or is it sent by post to your address ?

And, besides calling them, on what email address did u try to contact them and shared your courier tracking number, and proof of delivery of documents ??

Thanks in advance for help.

RajdeepD

May 13, 2017
Can anyone provide me the email address at which I can get in touch them? It has only been a couple of weeks since my documents had been delivered by the courier company. But I still would like to reach out to them in case of a delay of over a month.

Thanks in advance.