+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay with Indian Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)!!!

PratM87

Jun 20, 2015
Hi,

For all Indian applicants, I am facing a situation with my PCC where I require advice/help. I applied for my PCC thru normal channels at BLS Vancouver on April 1st. More than 2 months later there is no sign of it :eek:. I approached the CGI Vancouver on May 18th and they reported they sent a reminder to my hometown of Kolkata but receive no response from them. Now neither BLS nor CGI Vancouver care to respond anymore :mad:

CIC already started processing my Express Entry application so am getting frustrated. Anyone have any ideas on how to get a PCC out without going to India to get it from local Passport Seva Kendra? Does anyone know also when CIC will ask for the missing PCC i.e., how long they are taking before asking for the missing documents from the EE application?

Any valid advice is appreciated. Thanks.

sidchowdray

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try contacting KOlkatta commissioners office , through some one

PratM87

Jun 20, 2015
Thanks I am trying that approach right now as a last effort.

Unfortunately I do not have much family or relatives in that city anymore so things are not moving smoothly. I was told if one goes there and applies online via the Passport office website, one can pick it up at the local RPO wihtin 1 day. But that's my last option.

If you have any contacts in the Kolkata Police or local Passport office/RPO please let me know. Any ideas if there is another way to get the PCC out here from an immigration lawyer etc?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I have never used this company but you can do a search on Forum. I recall others having used the services of Your Man in India. https://www.yourmaninindia.com

Amrit Smagh

Oct 8, 2019
HI,
I am in same situation, could you please tell how long it finally took and how did you manage to get PCC?