+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay of passport with visa Manila office

Elshier

Mar 24, 2015
Please I need help badly. After I received an email that my PR has been approved its also indicate there the instruction on how my dependants they can submit their passport in the immigration in Manila and also they indicate there that they should be enter Canada until April 2, 2015. I got my PR feb 12, 2015 and they said they will return the passport with visa 4-6 weeks until now March 26 we didn't hear anytime from them. Please I need some advice who experienced this situation. Please I'm so worried

croncas

Mar 30, 2015
Elshier said:
Please I need help badly. After I received an email that my PR has been approved its also indicate there the instruction on how my dependants they can submit their passport in the immigration in Manila and also they indicate there that they should be enter Canada until April 2, 2015. I got my PR feb 12, 2015 and they said they will return the passport with visa 4-6 weeks until now March 26 we didn't hear anytime from them. Please I need some advice who experienced this situation. Please I'm so worried
hi are you also currently leaving abroad?
i have same problem, did you received your passport already? same problem as yours visa validity is too close. waiting for passport to be returned by cem.

pano ka po nag send ng passport? what courier?

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Elshier said:
Could you please post the said instructions on how to send the passport of the dependants from the philippines? Got my ppr but they did not include the instructions on how to send the passport of the dependants..

Did you receive your passport already? And for how long did you wait for it to arrive?

Try calling cem and or email them regarding your situation.

Elshier

Mar 24, 2015
croncas said:
hi are you also currently leaving abroad?
i have same problem, did you received your passport already? same problem as yours visa validity is too close. waiting for passport to be returned by cem.

pano ka po nag send ng passport? what courier?
Same here.. Wait na Lang ng husband at daugther ko na I balik yung passport nila with visa.

We used LBC but I recommend the other option pr ma track ninyo anytime.. Till now we're still waiting more than 6 weeks n pero wala pa rin

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Elshier said:
Same here.. Wait na Lang ng husband at daugther ko na I balik yung passport nila with visa.

We used LBC but I recommend the other option pr ma track ninyo anytime.. Till now we're still waiting more than 6 weeks n pero wala pa rin
Hello po.ano na po ang balita? Nakuha na nila ang passport nang family mo? Bakit po ang tagal?

Ano po ung expiry date nang binigay para makapsok sila sa canada?

Nareceive mo na ang stamped passport mo? Gano katagal before nila ibalik ang passport natin ditomsa canada?

Thanks

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Elshier said:
Did ur family received their passport already?

Very Happywife

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
AOR Received.
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dm:20-03-2015 Voh april 21,2015
LANDED..........
may 3 2015
Hello,we got dm last march 20 and still no visa arrived ..we're on 28 days now and I wonder when will they send it back.. It's soo frustrating ,it's soo very sad.. I never thought it would take a month soon by April 19 and we still have nothing.i don't know when will they send my visa too...

Any news???

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Very Happywife said:
Hello,we got dm last march 20 and still no visa arrived ..we're on 28 days now and I wonder when will they send it back.. It's soo frustrating ,it's soo very sad.. I never thought it would take a month soon by April 19 and we still have nothing.i don't know when will they send my visa too...

Any news???
Mine too.. The passport of my wife was sent last march 31 and still no update..
If i may ask what else did you send aside from your passport? Did they ask you to send pics and appendix A as well? They say that it will take atleast 3 months formthem to,return the passport.. My colleague here in canada said that the passport of her family in the philippines was returned 2 to 3 weeks after they submitted it.
I dont know what is causing the delay.. Getting fraustrated coz i already booked a flight for my wiFe to canada this may 20 and she still needs to have PEDOS and still her passport is at their hands. :mad:

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
I applied for trv since feb 28 and until now there's no response.

genesis413

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-2012
Doc's Request.
7-5-2012
Nomination.....
1-13-2015
IELTS Request
not needed ^_^
File Transfer...
2-9-2015
Med's Request
2-17-2015
Med's Done....
2-20-2015
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
4-28-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-5-2015
LANDED..........
Target to Land, June 2015
ask lang. in which office kayo ng submit, as far as i know they will inform you regarding your passport status, like in process, submitted to the forwarding office and or ready for pick up.

I got my PPR last 4-29-2015, submitted 4-30-2015 at VFS global, approved 5-5-2015, will pick it up later 3-4PM at VFS GLOBAL. i suggest try to ask on your status of your Passports, mine is very quick and easy, No problem, i just got busy in picking up my passport.

nehemiah0118

Feb 18, 2015
Sylar2000 said:
Mine too.. The passport of my wife was sent last march 31 and still no update..
If i may ask what else did you send aside from your passport? Did they ask you to send pics and appendix A as well? They say that it will take atleast 3 months formthem to,return the passport.. My colleague here in canada said that the passport of her family in the philippines was returned 2 to 3 weeks after they submitted it.
I dont know what is causing the delay.. Getting fraustrated coz i already booked a flight for my wiFe to canada this may 20 and she still needs to have PEDOS and still her passport is at their hands. :mad:
same situation, i submitted my passport last Feb 2, unfortunately until now no update. i sent it through LBC.

kewlett24

May 21, 2015
nehemiah0118 said:
same situation, i submitted my passport last Feb 2, unfortunately until now no update. i sent it through LBC.

we have the same situation feb 2 ko din pinass ung passports namen feb 3 received na daw dun .. june 24 po ang initial entry namen till now wala pa din .. i also tried to go to the embassy pero wala ayaw ng personal appointment .. anyone here tried to call them or emailed them ?

mamean

Apr 24, 2015
sir madam kung hindi nyo po nilagay yun application number sa instruction made deny ba ho ako kasi nilagay ko yun number ko hindi yun lc1 ko im lc2 so yun visa validity ko po april 2,2015 tapos wala ho silang reply nag email na ho ako sa manilaimmigration 3 times then pinasa ko po yun copr ng lc1 ko sa visa section at sa passport na nag senan ko po sa ecas ko decision made paki tulungan nyo ako gulong gulo na ang isip ko hindi na ako makatulog dahil sa nailagay ko na number ko bilang lc2 not the lc1 application number ano ang dapat ko hong gawin at gagawin namin step madedeny ba ho kami kasi landed na march yun lc1 ko maraming maraming salamat po sa pagsagot

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
nehemiah0118 said:
Try to email them.. I did contact them a month after i submitted the passport of my wife.. CEM manila replied to us saying that THEY DID NOT RECEIVED the PASSPORT of my wife..which had me worried.. Then we went to CVAC cebu to confirm that they sent the passport to CEM, which they did... A day after, CEM replied to us and confirmed that they have received it.. Pls do email them and ask them if they have received your passport..

Just an advise.. Thanks..

Very Happywife

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
AOR Received.
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dm:20-03-2015 Voh april 21,2015
LANDED..........
may 3 2015
i already got my passport and visa last april 21,same date as our wedding anniversary of my husband.and now,im in canada and will be 1 month soon this june..hope everyone is okay and already had visas too!!..please all be patient and plan more nice stuff to do so youll be busy and wont mind that your visa will be soon in your hands..i know how it feels like but it really needs patience..goodluck!!!ive waited for 32 days before my visa is on my hands..