+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay mains approve or refuse !!

loo0ooleta

Jan 3, 2019
Dears

I applied for a trv at 12 of nov. and at 18 they sent me an email that they need some documents and i sent it at 20 of nov . Then at 19 of december i recievied an email that thanks for giving biometric , your biometric will be valid for next 10 years .
until now i haven’t recieved any thing ( 15 days ago ) . So what i should do !!
is that email main to go and recieve passport or just wait until they email me ?
I think it takes more time than it takes as usual . or may be this late is a good sign :D

Anyone had the same thing , please share me and tell me what i should do o_O

Regards,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dears

I applied for a trv at 12 of nov. and at 18 they sent me an email that they need some documents and i sent it at 20 of nov . Then at 19 of december i recievied an email that thanks for giving biometric , your biometric will be valid for next 10 years .
until now i haven’t recieved any thing ( 15 days ago ) . So what i should do !!
is that email main to go and recieve passport or just wait until they email me ?
I think it takes more time than it takes as usual . or may be this late is a good sign :D

Anyone had the same thing , please share me and tell me what i should do o_O

Regards,
You will need to wait for the decision. The delay does not indicate an approval nor a refusal

Reactions: loo0ooleta

loo0ooleta

Jan 3, 2019
If you receive a passport request then it's highly likely that your TRV will be granted. Else, a refusal will be informed through email
Thanks for u efforts . ok , how long it takes to reply after the last email of biometric ?

and the last question , in case of refuse can my sister ( who has a Permanent residence in canada ) submit a visa application for me ?

ayushi95

Dec 14, 2018
You will need to wait for the decision. The delay does not indicate an approval nor a refusal
i also applied on 14th nov with my wife paper application at vfs chandigarh . my son is a student in canada .From last 30 days my gckey account showing ,we are reviewing .After that no email or status updated . i am waiting .

loo0ooleta

Jan 3, 2019
i also applied on 14th nov with my wife paper application at vfs chandigarh . my son is a student in canada .From last 30 days my gckey account showing ,we are reviewing .After that no email or status updated . i am waiting .
Best wishes for u .
what do u mean by gckey account ?