+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in visa processing for Open work permit visa-please help me out

Praveench

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi..
My wife is studing in Canada lambton college since may 2017..I have applied for open work permit..it has been rejected twice.

I applied for open work permit 3rd time through educational consultant(ICCRC member)..it was an online application and applied on march 15th 2018.

According to CIC website the maxmimun time is 12 weeks for processing...it has been 17 weeks we did not get any reply from embassy..my educational consultant raised queries twice about the processing..but we did not get any reply from embassy..

Also I tried to call delhi embassy to know about the status..but I came to know quries will be raised through fax or mail..

we are waiting from a long time to know about the result and we are really tensed about it.
Could anyone let us know what might be the reason and what we can do in next...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi..
My wife is studing in Canada lambton college since may 2017..I have applied for open work permit..it has been rejected twice.

I applied for open work permit 3rd time through educational consultant(ICCRC member)..it was an online application and applied on march 15th 2018.

According to CIC website the maxmimun time is 12 weeks for processing...it has been 17 weeks we did not get any reply from embassy..my educational consultant raised queries twice about the processing..but we did not get any reply from embassy..

Also I tried to call delhi embassy to know about the status..but I came to know quries will be raised through fax or mail..

we are waiting from a long time to know about the result and we are really tensed about it.
The posted processing time is not a maximum - it's an average. It's quite possible for processing to take longer (sometimes much longer) than the posted processing time.

There's really nothing you can do but wait.

Reactions: Praveench

KRISH127

Apr 25, 2018
Hi..

Did u get your visa.am also waiting for my visa

KRISH127

Apr 25, 2018
How many month it took to get ur visa.I has been submitted almost 2 and half month.when they will call me for medical

Praveench

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
How many month it took to get ur visa.I has been submitted almost 2 and half month.when they will call me for medical
For me it took 21 weeks for complete process...
after 18 weeks they ask me to get the medicals...after 2 weeks of medicals they ask me to submit the passport...
I suggest you to Check the mails regularly in your inbox mails and Spam mails as well..

If you have any doubts..Feel free to contact me in wats app: 7799448668