+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Updating UCI and Biometrics Validity for SOWP Application

vaishalichd

Star Member
Apr 15, 2022
I applied for the SOWP on 22 June, and since then, I have been eagerly awaiting an update on the progress of my application. However, it has been four days, and I still haven't seen any updates regarding my UCI number and the validity of my biometrics.

I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar delay in the update of UCI numbers and biometrics validity for your SOWP applications. Thank you all in advance for your support and for sharing any information or experiences you may have.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I applied for the SOWP on 22 June, and since then, I have been eagerly awaiting an update on the progress of my application. However, it has been four days, and I still haven't seen any updates regarding my UCI number and the validity of my biometrics.

I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar delay in the update of UCI numbers and biometrics validity for your SOWP applications. Thank you all in advance for your support and for sharing any information or experiences you may have.
Give it a few more days to see those updates in GC Key

If you are looking for a BVL letter though, that takes time till a decision has been made on your application

Good Luck

vaishalichd

Star Member
Apr 15, 2022
Give it a few more days to see those updates in GC Key

If you are looking for a BVL letter though, that takes time till a decision has been made on your application

Good Luck
i am looking for basic updates like uci number and biometrics to be updated on my application, so i can track my appliction; without these updates i cannot access the application tracker portal.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Wait for a few days as I said earlier
This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 27, 2023 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.

Reactions: vaishalichd