+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in the fee payment of the Fanshawe college

Aman R

Jun 8, 2017
India
Hey everyone, due to delay in loan sanction I was unable to pay the first semester fee to college on time even after asking for extension in the payment. The delay was only of one day, for ex. the last date they communicated to me was 5/6 but the Flywire receipt is showing the date of transfer is 6/6. I did all this without communicating to my consultancy and now when I told them this they are trying to scare me by saying they might not accept the fees as the colleges are very strict on this and might also defer my admission to next intake. Is this true? Please help as I am very confused on this and can't even proceed with my GIC and visa until this get cleared.

PS :- I still didn't receive any mail from college after I sent them the Flywire receipt.

Last edited:

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hey everyone, due to delay in loan sanction I was unable to pay the first semester fee to college on time even after asking for extension in the payment. The delay was only of one day, for ex. the last date they communicated to me was 5/6 but the Flywire receipt is showing the date of transfer is 6/6. I did all this without communicating to my consultancy and now when I told them this they are trying to scare me by saying they might not accept the fees as the colleges are very strict on this and might also defer my admission to next intake. Is this true? Please help as I am very confused on this and can't even proceed with my GIC and visa until this get cleared.

PS :- I still didn't receive any mail from college after I sent them the Flywire receipt.
Fair chances that they may accept your payment. this is my opinion though.
can't say anything as of now cz it's rush time.
It would be better if you call your college directly to get a clear picture.
All the best.

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017

Call or mail to Mr.siddharth malhotra( international coordinater)