Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
Hi,
I am from Nepal, I have been offered admission to study MS in Electrical Engineering from University of Saskatchewan, with scholarship, for January 2016 session, (since I hadn't got Original degree certificate back then, the acceptance letter implies my admission is conditional ,and I should submit the degree certificate before admission) So, I applied on Nov 3, 2015 for study permit. There is ,still, no response from high commission Delhi. University will send me another acceptance letter (unconditional, as I have sent degree certificate a few days ago) for May session in a few days.
Is it possible that this conditional thing is responsible for this delay, and they are expecting me to submit new acceptance letter without any condition. Would be wise to send the deferral letter for May session to the high commission without being asked for it (because, a few days ago I have sent them a letter informing I can't attend the January session if I can't reach university by 1st of February, thus requesting them to provide me decision sooner. And I fear, if I don't send deferral letter before February 1st, they will deny me a visa thinking I can no longer attend university)?
Thank you in advance.