+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Study Permit Extension

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
I did. I received a reply on Dec 31st which basically stated that my application was apparently still within normal processing times since they had been working on applications received prior to September 30 at that time. That was just about it.

Hopefully we will start receiving our final decisions from tomorrow onward.

Reactions: Mariam Elsawy

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
My application has been approved today. I had applied for the extension on October 3; I was single applicant.

Now I actually had to drill down into the entry for my application on my account to get to the note of approval though; just wanted to share this note with you folks. Good luck.

bnxpich

Jan 2, 2020
My application has been approved today. I had applied for the extension on October 3; I was single applicant.

Now I actually had to drill down into the entry for my application on my account to get to the note of approval though; just wanted to share this note with you folks. Good luck.
Congrats! Thank you for sharing your good news with us

Reactions: RajDs

ronitsharma

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017

Congratulations!

Let's hope all of us hear something by next week.

lenalm

Nov 4, 2019
I have sent out a web form on Dec 30th and about 6 days later I received a note from CIC saying at the moment they are processing applications received on Sep 20th. The message didn't have any further information.
I applied for study permit on Oct 30.

ronitsharma

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
I have sent out a web form on Dec 30th and about 6 days later I received a note from CIC saying at the moment they are processing applications received on Sep 20th. The message didn't have any further information.
I applied for study permit on Oct 30.
You applied on 30th Oct so your application is still under normal processing time.