+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in processing

NadiaSamir

Nov 2, 2011
ussinp said:
I applied end Jan and sent them enquiry after 5 weeks. They replied that my application has been processed and the file has been approved. But its too soon to stamp the visa for Sept intake. So they will request for the passport in early may and stamp it.

So, if you are applying for Sept intake, relax! They will revert to you by May.
How did u inquire immigration for your visa status.

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
@tomsware

I found applying through online very convenient. I just stuck to thier instructions and requests to the letter. It basically gives a list of documentation you need to follow and I just did those that were requested online. I did not submit any extras. I got a reply in 10 days when i sent my enquiry in the 5th week. It depends from where you apply. I guess if you are in a place where processing times are faster, maybe you could look into paper application. However, this process was smooth.

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
@nadira - i followed the website where they have the processing times. I clicked on Abu Dhabi and there they have links for case specific equiries.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
thanks Ussinp:

in fact, my problem is that i will apply from qatar but the visa office is in abu dhabi... my class is in sep 2013 but i must get visa before july 1st coz i have resigation period of 2 months...

but have not received the acceptance from uni yet.. :(

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
@ tomsware
I think the process will take only 4 weeks if you apply in May. So you have time with you. Most of the univiersities should give out their acceptances in Mar - Apr if you have applied in R2. Hopefully, you will have sufficient time to complete all formalities.

What course have you applied for and where?

@Nadira
I inquired after 5 weeks

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
well, i got offer for mba from uni of norther british columbian and uni of news brunswick.... also got offer for Masters in windsor uni...

but i am waiting for the offer for mba from windsor uni... coz i want mba from windsor uni

they said they would send me the letter by next week... then i will have only 2.5 months for visa processing and then 2 months for resignation notice period... and thus sep will knock at door... its too close :(

let's see...

thanks.