+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in PPR

abhi16691

May 13, 2018
Hi Folks,

My AOR is July 21. The background check started(IP2) on November 16 but since then I have not got the PPR email. As far as I could read online I found that post IP2 the golden mail takes around 2 weeks but here I've been waiting for almost 6 weeks now. This is getting on my nerves and I don't know how to go about it.
I have already checked my email/spam folder. There is no mail. Also, I called them through a friend in Canada a month back and all they could say is to wait. Now its just two weeks left for my six months to get over and I'm worried.

Could anyone please guide me through what might be causing the delay?

Also, how do I get in touch with them from India? And I had my doubts about my NOC not matching the "employment requirements" even though it matched the job description perfectly. Could that be a reason to worry at this later stage?

Please help. @legalfalcon your expert opinion is also requested.

abhi16691

May 13, 2018
Hi @ContactFront , i just got a reply from IRCC for the above mentioned query. The reply says that a decision has been made on your application and the responsible office will get intouch to communicate the same.

The email didn't mention if the decision was positive or negative. This has further made me restless. I wish they could have simply written the decison too. Anyway, any past experience with such a reply?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
From what I've seen this is a good sign and you can expect your PPR.
If they want to reject your application, they generally say it straight to your face that you're rejected.

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
Hi @ContactFront , i just got a reply from IRCC for the above mentioned query. The reply says that a decision has been made on your application and the responsible office will get intouch to communicate the same.

The email didn't mention if the decision was positive or negative. This has further made me restless. I wish they could have simply written the decison too. Anyway, any past experience with such a reply?
Hello
The decision is made means you will get the PPR request .
Incase if they want to refuse they will send you the Pecedural fairness letter before refusing ( giving you one more chance to explain you )
But Decision made means PPR .
Congratulations !

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
I think the delays are all because of too many applications. Let's be positive.

Hey Buddy,

Did you receive your PPR email then ? It's been 150 days since I got my AOR. and almost 2 months since my application moved to Ip2.

Should I call IRCC or just wait ?

abhi16691

May 13, 2018
Hey even I haven't got my PPR request till now but I wrote to them on the web form and they replied that my application is approved. Now I've no clue that if the application is approved why is taking a light year to send PPR.

PS: You can either call them or use web form to connect. It shall give you some clarity at least.

ItsTanzila

Oct 2, 2018
AOR: 2nd aug 2018
Biometric retrieved: 7th sep
Med passed: 13 Nov
ADR: 13th Nov
request for biometric again: 19th dec
On 30th Jan request for medical test again. Anyone can guide?