+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in ielts results

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone
Is there anyone who is experiencing a delay in IDP IELTS results. I gave my exam on Dec 14th and received an email that due to unforeseen circumstances, my result will be delayed and will be out in the first week of January 2020.
Is it for everyone who gave the exam on that day or they select some people randomly?
Thanks

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone
Is there anyone who is experiencing a delay in IDP IELTS results. I gave my exam on Dec 14th and received an email that due to unforeseen circumstances, my result will be delayed and will be out in the first week of January 2020.
Is it for everyone who gave the exam on that day or they select some people randomly?
Thanks
It must be due to a random quality check procedure from IDP.
Is there anything suspicious happened during the exam? Do they write down your candidate/passport no or something?

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hi Milan
No, nothing happened during the exam, Is it for everyone who gave an exam on that day or they select candidates randomly?

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
Hi Milan
No, nothing happened during the exam, Is it for everyone who gave an exam on that day or they select candidates randomly?
Its is a regular process where they pick up random candidates for quality purpose and to ensure that the results released are upto standards.
My results were also delayed by a month.
Nothing to worry about

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Its is a regular process where they pick up random candidates for quality purpose and to ensure that the results released are upto standards.
My results were also delayed by a month.
Nothing to worry about

Hey, Thanks for the quick response!!
Did you receive an email that results will be delayed by month? Is there any negative impact on the results of such a delay.