+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in getting passports

rajku

Jul 28, 2009
We send our passports, photographs, fee etc for PR stamping to New York office after receiving a letter. The package was sent thourgh express delivery from Edmonton, Alberta and it was delivered to their office on May/28/2009. We have not received our passport back. It has been nearly two months. I have faxed them twice asking for an update and never got any response.
Is there any thing else we can do? they don't seem to have any telephone number to contact.

Please please help

thanks
Raj

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
It took almost 45 days for New York to return our passports. You can always ask about your visa using the email address of New York.... If your ECAS now shows "Decision Made", it means that they already issued the visa.... Two months seems to be too much...

Regards.

rajku

Jul 28, 2009
The ECAS says Decision made. I also tried the email of NY office. They don't respond. is there any thing else I can do.? Would writing a letter to the Consulate Generale help?

rajku said:
We send our passports, photographs, fee etc for PR stamping to New York office after receiving a letter. The package was sent thourgh express delivery from Edmonton, Alberta and it was delivered to their office on May/28/2009. We have not received our passport back. It has been nearly two months. I have faxed them twice asking for an update and never got any response.
Is there any thing else we can do? they don't seem to have any telephone number to contact.

Please please help

thanks
Raj

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
I think the only people who can help you in this situation are PMM, BCGUY, LEON. SO I would recommend you to start a new thread with notifying those people to help you in the subject line.

Good Luck and God Bless you.

Cheers,
Zaid

sridas

Jul 18, 2009
hi,
i also sent my passport after medicals n all fees paid on 22May09 at Nairobi chc, but till now nothing.Wondering how long they will keep our passport ? how come these people keep pp for so long at their offices? some people told me as Nairobi is in Kenya -- AFRICA-- so we can expect so long delays . OOUFFFF

amirhasan12

Apr 7, 2009
dude did u get your passports.
i sent my pp to CHC delhi on the 11 of june and havent heard since.
my ecas still shown in process.
my sons school starts in september n i dunno if he will be able to make it into canada by taht time.

rajku

Jul 28, 2009
I got the passports at last. Got it last week.
It has taken them a while. They have send it using normal post!

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even in berlin CHC have to wait for long time...please check trackitt.com then you will see many people have same problem....