+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

delay in DM

sundya

Apr 7, 2014
hello
i received request for passport, medicals and RPRF on 19 th dec,the deadline for submission was 2nd feb 2014.I had sent all the request documents, medicals and RPRF which was received by canadian high commision in 30th dec 2013 and i have not yet received any response from cic since then. The status shows in process and says medicals have been received.How long should I wait for my application status to be changed to Dm?

smueller

Apr 17, 2012
The inland processing application time is 8 months after the approval of stage 1. My application with all required documents was submitted May 2nd. I received 1st.stage of approval Jan 27th. Request for open work permit done Feb 23. Open work permit received April 16th.
The published time line on the CIC website between phase 1 and phase 2 is 8 months. My attorney is applying for a multiple entry visa, so I can attend my Daughter's graduation in June. It just all takes time and more time and more time. Best of luck to you.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
sundya said:
hello
i received request for passport, medicals and RPRF on 19 th dec,the deadline for submission was 2nd feb 2014.I had sent all the request documents, medicals and RPRF which was received by canadian high commision in 30th dec 2013 and i have not yet received any response from cic since then. The status shows in process and says medicals have been received.How long should I wait for my application status to be changed to Dm?
Probably u case is under security and back ground checkes which may last from 3 to 6 months depending on ur nationality and travel history.

sundya

Apr 7, 2014
Thankyou ..I m from nepal n m visa office is in newdelhi . I hv travlled to india for studies. Bt almost all my friend who are of same profession travelled too and they already re eived their visa. And this year the proessing has been fast for so many people. Is it normal for people of same occupation to receive their visas earlier even when they have applied later?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
sundya said:
Thankyou ..I m from nepal n m visa office is in newdelhi . I hv travlled to india for studies. Bt almost all my friend who are of same profession travelled too and they already re eived their visa. And this year the proessing has been fast for so many people. Is it normal for people of same occupation to receive their visas earlier even when they have applied later?
Yup...
There is no issue regarding it. Few people r getting earlier than others. It all dependes on ur visa officer and somewhat on luck as well. Hopefully you will get good news soon... :)

rii

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 august 2013
Nomination.....
17 dec 2013
Med's Request
11 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
11 feb 2014
sundya said:
Did you check ur if ur rprf been encahsed?
my passport and rprf was recieved were received on 25th march, still no updates