+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Application compared to others

lo9123

Apr 19, 2022
I applied in late April/AOR in May and my application is moving painfully slow compared to 99.9% of people on this website.

Is it worth calling in to see if there is an error with my application or canceling and switching to paper? Its pretty disheartening to see people who applied in November online finish the entire process while I just got the BG check done in January 2023 (supposdely done in December but I only got it on the tracker on Friday)

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I applied in late April/AOR in May and my application is moving painfully slow compared to 99.9% of people on this website.

Is it worth calling in to see if there is an error with my application or canceling and switching to paper? Its pretty disheartening to see people who applied in November online finish the entire process while I just got the BG check done in January 2023 (supposdely done in December but I only got it on the tracker on Friday)
I would not recommend withdrawing your application at this time... You will not get a refund for your existing application and have to pay again. Also, your processing time resets when your paper application gets delivered. Currently paper applications are taking longer to receive AOR ~60 days vs ~20 days for online applications.

You are still within the 12 month service standard and as lots of people are seeing movement now, hopefully you'll be done by April this year

If you want some more information on your application, go ahead and order GCMS notes and/or contact your MP

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

call and find out or apply for gcms notes.
It does not make sense for withdrawing application because you will have to re apply and that will add more time.