+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay from Dubai to Canada work permit

Ramandeepkaur

Mar 29, 2017
my husband applied for work permit from Dubai as truck driver. He submitted file online through Canadian agent from 4th April 2019 but till now we have not received any response from embassy. Please anybody tell me about that .

Ramandeepkaur

Mar 29, 2017
He say our file is under process because the processing time from Dubai is 32 weeks . He submits the file online and my sent application number for doing the fingers.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What kind of proof have you seen about this job? What kind of salary and benefits are being offered. We see a lot of scams on here. How much money have you had to pay?

Ramandeepkaur

Mar 29, 2017
I have paid 5000 dollars . He sent him contract letter and my husband singing that letter after that when he apply online then he sent the letter for biometric fingerprint and on that letter application was also mention. Actually I want to know that the processing time f

windoww

May 14, 2019
I have paid 5000 dollars . He sent him contract letter and my husband singing that letter after that when he apply online then he sent the letter for biometric fingerprint and on that letter application was also mention. Actually I want to know that the processing time f
are you crazy you paid 5,000$ and did you received LMIA? what is noc

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi, what is the update on your application