+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree without Intermediate, now wann to study MBA

SH_RYD

Mar 8, 2014
Hi all,

I have done my 10th Standard (passed-out with 55%) and Intermediate (failed), but i didn't write intermediate again and left those subjects. After two years I started doing my 3 year of Degree in arts and i completed my bachelors degree in arts (its an open degree, they conducted an entrance test for students without 10+2).

Now i would like to do my PG in Canada..is it possible without intermediate?

I have been working and i have 6 years of work experience in Arts..

Please help me..

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
SH_RYD said:
Hi all,

I have done my 10th Standard (passed-out with 55%) and Intermediate (failed), but i didn't write intermediate again and left those subjects. After two years I started doing my 3 year of Degree in arts and i completed my bachelors degree in arts (its an open degree, they conducted an entrance test for students without 10+2).

Now i would like to do my PG in Canada..is it possible without intermediate?

I have been working and i have 6 years of work experience in Arts..

Please help me
Yes you can do it.. Its not a big issue. There are several cases where a student is not having 10+2 qualification but a diploma. Failure is not a big issue. But rising again and achieving certainly is. So just stay positive and make a start. U r a bachelors now.. so ur present qualification matters the most. ATB

SH_RYD

Mar 8, 2014
Thanks a lot raj..you really boosted up my energy levels. I want to do mba business analytics (not on the arts side). Is my visa chances are still good. I'm going to write IELTS in weeks time and somehow I'm sure on getting admission in MBA, but the most I worried is about the visa approval.

So what is your opinion, will i get a student visa for MBA business analytics?? though i came from arts background and Bachelor's Degree in arts..

Thanks in advance

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do u have a gmat score bud.

I guess only york and sfu has this mba program in business analytics.