+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree WES evaluation - Need help

Jas Singh

Oct 9, 2014
Hi Experts,
I am looking for your help to understand regarding the WES evalution. I consulted with a consultant in India, they have raised concern on my Post graduation degree which I received from Jaipuria Institute of Management in Uttar Pradesh. This college is not listed under autonomous universities/colleges. PGDM in HR and Marketing. 2 years after graduation.

Please assist to understand that how should I go about this. If I don't consider this then my scores dip down. The problem mentioned by the consultant is that this is not a university.

Appreciate your help,.
Thanks

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas Singh said:
Hi Experts,
I am looking for your help to understand regarding the WES evalution. I consulted with a consultant in India, they have raised concern on my Post graduation degree which I received from Jaipuria Institute of Management in Uttar Pradesh. This college is not listed under autonomous universities/colleges. PGDM in HR and Marketing. 2 years after graduation.

Please assist to understand that how should I go about this. If I don't consider this then my scores dip down. The problem mentioned by the consultant is that this is not a university.

Appreciate your help,.
Thanks
Hi,

Many Indian university/autonomous college MBAs are not recognized by WES as masters and this is something your consultant cannot do anything about. At the most, if you know any alumni whose MBA was recognized, seek help from him on what documents he submitted. Also seek help from college in getting recognition certificates and send them to WES. That is the max you can do. If none of these help, accept that Bachelor degree is your ammunition and re-strategize accordingly.

All the best