+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

degree qualification for canadian university

taiwoodd

Mar 22, 2018
Am a graduate of economics from a Nigerian university with cgpa 2.48,can i enroll for masters program in canada ,intend taking course on supply chain management (mscm),pls whats my chances,and any solution

Osz

Mar 18, 2018
I would advise you consider universities in canada where you could upgrade your B.sc degree grades after which you would be accepted for M.sc program. Some schools may also accept you for their pre-master's program after which you could start M.sc. please you shouldn't be bothered, in many Canadian universities, you could upgrade your scores by taking some courses or apply and be accepted for a pre-master's program after which you could start your M.sc program.

Osz

Mar 18, 2018
The minimum grade qualification for Canadian universities is either an average CGPA of 3.0/4.0 or 3.5 /5.0 or 60% or second class (upper division) overall or in your last two years of study.

rockys321

Jan 3, 2017
Hello,

I made my GIC account last year , during the process I entered some random college and now I have got admission in a university,so will it cause any problem,and how can I change it?

Thanks...