+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Information in Mon Project Quebec

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Guys,

I have done Computer science (Bachelor) 4 years of study.
so when I was completing my education section on Mon Projet I selected Bachelor, and proceeded with selecting my University; but When I reached to the area of training for my diploma it only showed in the drop down list English and psychology. Is this normal?
I know I type in my area of of training in the next field, however was thinking if anyone had experienced anything similar and yet was able to find a way for that.

Thank you

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Anyone has got any idea?
Thanks
Jaiva said:
Guys,

so when I was completing my education section on Mon Projet I selected Bachelor, and proceeded with selecting my University; but When I reached to the area of training for my diploma it only showed in the drop down list English and psychology. Is this normal?
I know I type in my area of of training in the next field, however was thinking if anyone had experienced anything similar and yet was able to find a way for that.

Thank you

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Jaiva said:
Guys,

Thank you
same issue.. but it shows me empty list.. i typed my Area of training manually as Computer Science

brijesh4065

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Friends, Need you help..

I have completed diploma in computer engineering, then bachelor in same after S.S.C (10th). I have few questions ?

1. Do i need to add all three in education section ?
2. For diploma in computer engineering, I have selected "Diploma in Engineering, Technology". Is it Correct ?
3. For bachelor in computer engineering, I have selected "Bachelor". Is it correct ?

I have not found any specific degree in that list for Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor Of Engineering.

Thanks
Brijesh