+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

degree equivalency

991Faisal

Mar 23, 2016
Hello
Im from Saudi Arabia and Im planning to study Law
is there anyway that i can sure that the Law degree or any other degrees will be equivalent to a Canadian one
especially when the Law in Saudi Arabia is an Islamic Law

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
991Faisal said:
Hello
Im from Saudi Arabia and Im planning to study Law
is there anyway that i can sure that the Law degree or any other degrees will be equivalent to a Canadian one
especially when the Law in Saudi Arabia is an Islamic Law
Laws differ from one country to another. I doubt it will be easy for you to enter with a law degree from KSA to practice law in Canada without sitting for classes or modules, clearing exams, license, etc.

991Faisal

Mar 23, 2016
jairichi said:
Laws differ from one country to another. I doubt it will be easy for you to enter with a law degree from KSA to practice law in Canada without sitting for classes or modules, clearing exams, license, etc.
yes that what I thought ... but I think other majors like psychology or business will be easier

by the way some majors here they study in Arabic language is this will be a problem , or they will make sure that I understand English by the IELTS test and that's it

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
991Faisal said:
yes that what I thought ... but I think other majors like psychology or business will be easier

by the way some majors here they study in Arabic language is this will be a problem , or they will make sure that I understand English by the IELTS test and that's it
Certain degrees that requires a license to practice might be trickier than normal degrees.
You can do your coursework in any language. English evaluation is by IELTS or CELPIP.