+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

degree equivalence

AZHAR72

Nov 24, 2019
Hi. I have done Bechelor in Civil Engineering (4 yrs ) . i have also done 3 yr Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th both from Jamia Millia Islamia University. I also have a Bechelor of Arts ! year course from Osmania External Examination scheame. Besides i have also done PG Diploma in Journalism Mass Communication and Public Relations from IGNOU. if i add all my degrees and diploma to the WES evaluation will it help score my points in immigratioin. Kindly guide me.

Viper_123

Jul 25, 2019
Hi. I have done Bechelor in Civil Engineering (4 yrs ) . i have also done 3 yr Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th both from Jamia Millia Islamia University. I also have a Bechelor of Arts ! year course from Osmania External Examination scheame. Besides i have also done PG Diploma in Journalism Mass Communication and Public Relations from IGNOU. if i add all my degrees and diploma to the WES evaluation will it help score my points in immigratioin. Kindly guide me.
If you are talking about Canada. Then friend i i would like to say that wes evaluation doesn't only consider the study aur work experience from other countries but they do want you to have a legal job or study from that country. So if you have a job offer from Canada then you can get a got Wes evaluation just depending upon the degree from one specific country will not contribute that much.