+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Conferral form for PhD

RajiSampath

Oct 2, 2018
Hi friends,
I have got my provisional certificate for my PhD and my convocation date is on November.But WES ask university to send the conferral letter for Authorization.In that form for date of degree conferred what should university fill?Anyone with PhD who has sent their provisional and transcripts attested by university what u did for Degree conferral letter.Please guide me

Thanks in advance

ishan261288

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I am in the same boat. I thought you wouldn't mind sharing the updates here? What happened with your evaluation with WES?
Thanks

jicanada

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Raji and Ishan,
I have the same issue, send the transcripts from university, but WES asked us to share the 'Confirmation of Doctoral Degree Conferral form'. In the bottom of the form, it says to send to the US address. A bit confusing for me as we are registered to WES Canada and we suppose to send this to WES Canada. Can any of you shed some light here? Thanks in advance!

anjujeff85

Sep 6, 2019
Hi,
I am in a similar situation right now. WES has requested for a doctoral degree conferral form and osmania doesnt seem to know this system. After 2 months of visiting the unversity on a very regular basis hoping to get my doctoral degree conferral form attested , they have askd me to apply for WES online. WES online doesnt have any options for uploading Doctoral degree conferral form. i have n clue how this is done. can anyone please let me know how to proceed with this.

anjujeff85

Sep 6, 2019
Hi friends,
I have got my provisional certificate for my PhD and my convocation date is on November.But WES ask university to send the conferral letter for Authorization.In that form for date of degree conferred what should university fill?Anyone with PhD who has sent their provisional and transcripts attested by university what u did for Degree conferral letter.Please guide me

Thanks in advance
Hi Raji,
Do u have an update on how this worked out for you?

Thank you
Anju

Last edited:

rawalms

Jul 8, 2020
Hi. Pray you are well. Request urgent guidance. Had spent ~6 years in PhD, and clearly mentioned it along with Doctor of Philosophy before making WES CAD payment. "Doctoral degree conferral" had NOT come and Academic Records request form came, which is exactly same for UG, Masters/PG courses & PhD under login. Since University had refused to accept Academic Records form stating that our was valid 6 year PhD, had requested WES to update "Doctoral degree conferral" along with above reason. All our other transcripts & attestation of Masters and UG had already got over, and we're still awaiting WES feedback. Kindly advise if you OR any one you know had faced similar issue. If yes, request to guide us as it has been very long. Really appreciate +ve help please. Many many thanks, in advance!!!