+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Assesment For EE and PNP

Mar 4, 2020
Well in my case only CES will assess my degrees, but a littel confused which degree level to send. as it is mention in (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1068&top=29)
" Usually, you should choose the highest level degree, diploma or certificate (or combination) that will award you the most points."
and they did not specify the programs (EE or PNP). and they have also written
But, if you have more than one degree or diploma (if the highest is at least at a bachelor’s level), you will get more points than a single bachelor’s degree.
For example, you hold

• a Bachelor’s degree and a diploma or certificate or
  • two Bachelor’s degrees
if you have two bacholor degree then you have to send them both for assesment as they are would be differnet course of study.

In mine case i have both degree in same field of study.

kindly guide in this case. Cuz In my country, I can not send my degree from university to CES. I have to get them seal form education comission and that will take time, and also I have already got mine masters degree sealed from the education comission.

Mar 4, 2020
the link you sahred also states this.

Which credentials to get assessed
In most cases, you only need an assessment for your highest level of education.

For example, if you have a Master’s degree, you only need an assessment for that degree. You don’t need one for your Bachelor’s degree.

When to get an assessment for 2 or more credentials
To get points for having 2 or more credentials, you need an assessment for each one.

To get full points for more than 1 credential, at least 1 of the credentials must be for 3 or more years of study.

The order that you complete your credentials does not affect points

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well in my case only CES will assess my degrees, but a littel confused which degree level to send. as it is mention in (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1068&top=29)
" Usually, you should choose the highest level degree, diploma or certificate (or combination) that will award you the most points."
and they did not specify the programs (EE or PNP). and they have also written
But, if you have more than one degree or diploma (if the highest is at least at a bachelor’s level), you will get more points than a single bachelor’s degree.
For example, you hold

• a Bachelor’s degree and a diploma or certificate or
  • two Bachelor’s degrees
if you have two bacholor degree then you have to send them both for assesment as they are would be differnet course of study.

In mine case i have both degree in same field of study.

kindly guide in this case. Cuz In my country, I can not send my degree from university to CES. I have to get them seal form education comission and that will take time, and also I have already got mine masters degree sealed from the education comission.
Masters is higher than your examples. If you are sure, CES will assess it as a masters, you only need that one.

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have done 4 years degree in accounts and finance and 2 years MBA major in accounts and finance. As stated in (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1068&top=29), I should only send my Masters degree for assesment. I fall in NOC code 0111.
Kindly guide, as i am applying for PNP.
If your masters is a 2 years degree, most likely CES will award Masters credential. You just have to send masters degree. No need to send any other transcript.
But be aware that CES is taking 5 months to award credentials nowadays.

Mar 4, 2020
Yes, my masters is of 2 years. Time is not the issue its was just a confusion between EE and PNP program that EE require the assesment of hights degree and PNP requires the assesment of all the degrees.