+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree and Transcript

yogender

Jun 21, 2017
Please some help me out, i am applying for PR, can some please let me know do i need to submit my degree like my B.com and MBA degree for WES. My university is not providing degree, although i have my original degree with me. I have done bachelor from Delhi University and master from Australian Catholic University. Both universities are registered under WES. Probably they are not understanding why i need it. Please tell me what should i ask them.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
You dont need degree from the university - the one you have just photocopy and send it with your application. What you really need from university are your transcripts/marksheets in a sealed envelope. Hope this helps.

Gopscol

Jun 21, 2017
While sending the degree certificate do we need to send degree certificate in sealed envelope from University like transcript ?or Just send degree certificate + sealed envelope transcript in one envelo

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Please some help me out, i am applying for PR, can some please let me know do i need to submit my degree like my B.com and MBA degree for WES. My university is not providing degree, although i have my original degree with me. I have done bachelor from Delhi University and master from Australian Catholic University. Both universities are registered under WES. Probably they are not understanding why i need it. Please tell me what should i ask them.
Is your Australian Masters equivalent to a Canadian Masters? If it is, why not just get your Masters evaluated by WES? Based on what I've seen, Indian universities are bureaucratic nightmares and difficult to deal with.

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
I think you have not even checked the WES website. It clearly mentions what all you need to provide for evaluation. Also, I got my spouse Transcripts from Delhi University, it was not difficult. They have a separate department for this.
It's a request, please research carefully before writing a new thread. These all are very generic questions and have been answered before. Due to multiple threads people who actually need help, suffer. Hope you understand this and take it in a positive way.

yogender

Jun 21, 2017
Is your Australian Masters equivalent to a Canadian Masters? If it is, why not just get your Masters evaluated by WES? Based on what I've seen, Indian universities are bureaucratic nightmares and difficult to deal with.
Thank you for the response. yes, it is equivalent

yogender

Jun 21, 2017
I think you have not even checked the WES website. It clearly mentions what all you need to provide for evaluation. Also, I got my spouse Transcripts from Delhi University, it was not difficult. They have a separate department for this.
It's a request, please research carefully before writing a new thread. These all are very generic questions and have been answered before. Due to multiple threads people who actually need help, suffer. Hope you understand this and take it in a positive way.
Thank you response. I understand situation. I read the previous thread but i am still confused for the same thing. Please could you tell me the department name in Delhi university. Tomorrow i am planning to go there once again. I know, it sounds weird sorry for that.

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Mine was covered under North, so went to North Campus University office, near University lawns, just go there and look for cash counters, you need to first deposit the fees and then ask for the counter who takes the request form.