+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferring the registration to jan sem in regina

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hello,
I have received the unconditional letter of acceptance for MEngg ESE. I will apply for the student visa in couple of weeks time. For the reason that the student visa processing time for Pakistan is 6 months, I want to know what is the procedure to defer the registration for Jan 2014 semester? Will new letter of acceptance be required?

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
good news..it is not 6 months...ppl get it in month and a half as well....kindly check doc to see timelines...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0

now i believe ur term will start in september so most probably u will hav to hurry (it takes at least few days to prepare application and supporting docs)probably try applying online....best of luck

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
smartshady said:
good news..it is not 6 months...ppl get it in month and a half as well....kindly check doc to see timelines...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0

now i believe ur term will start in september so most probably u will hav to hurry (it takes at least few days to prepare application and supporting docs)probably try applying online....best of luck
Actually i want to continue my job to december so i want to defer my registration to jan

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
saadengg43 said:
Actually i want to continue my job to december so i want to defer my registration to jan
For your information, admission offer from UoR remains valid for three terms i.e. if you have offer for fall term, your admission is valid for coming three terms (fall, winter and spring). Hence you dont need to defer registration or ask for new offer letter if you want to apply for winter session.

Cheers!

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
shahzaman1984 said:
For your information, admission offer from UoR remains valid for three terms i.e. if you have offer for fall term, your admission is valid for coming three terms (fall, winter and spring). Hence you dont need to defer registration or ask for new offer letter if you want to apply for winter session.

Cheers!
thanks Bro!!!
what about procedures of selecting the course of ESE?
how many and what courses are available and what is the procedure to register in specific course?

Plz Reply....

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi please can you tell me how are job in Regina thank you