deferral letter urgent plz commints

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

armeen said:
jst nw i got PP with a letter asking for for defferment letter..probably dat i will submitt soon..is there ny need to submitt all the docs again in embassy??my consultant is sying dat in april your PP will be returned by embassy..is it so..

1. Nothing else is required except a letter of deferral (new LOA), to save time you can ask your school to send it to you via email. You will get visa at the most 3 months in advance of class start date.

armeen

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Nothing else is required except a letter of deferral (new LOA), to save time you can ask your school to send it to you via email. You will get visa at the most 3 months in advance of class start date.
yeh i hv applied for defferal letter..but why dey send the PP bck to me?? isnt dat mean i hv to apply my visa file again wid defferal letter wid all the docs n pay new visa fee of Rs.7600 in embassy??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

armeen said:
yeh i hv applied for defferal letter..but why dey send the PP bck to me?? isnt dat mean i hv to apply my visa file again wid defferal letter wid all the docs n pay new visa fee of Rs.7600 in embassy??

1. No, you need to submit only Passport + Deferral Letter. No new documents/fees required.
2. If your course is deferred for more than 3+ months, you will again receive back your PP (with one CHC letter). You will have to submit both PP + CHC letter with in 3 months before class start date. Visa is guaranteed.

armeen

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. No, you need to submit only Passport + Deferral Letter. No new documents/fees required.
2. If your course is deferred for more than 3+ months, you will again receive back your PP (with one CHC letter). You will have submit both PP + CHC letter with in 3 months before class start date. Visa is guaranteed.
my nxt intake is in sep2013...abt after 9 months...

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. I am not an expert but a student like you. Use your own judgement. I may be wrong!
hi enfield
i submitted my LOA yesterday in embassy according to ur side what do u think how many days more embassy will take to give us the final decision i applied my case on 22 nov and they just email me for looa last week,how much we have to wait more?

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Did anyone get the visa after providing a new LOA(deferral) in february for the Sept intake'13?
I was requested for a deferral too.
Submitted it Feb;in the last week of feb they called and informed me that my visa has been approved but will be issued by the 3rd week of april.
It's 1st wk of may nw,i'm still waiting.