Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
Hi,
I had applied for study permit on Nov 3 (for MS in Electrical Engineering). I haven't been asked for medical test yet. My university will provide ma a deferral letter in a few days, and has said I can continue from this January session if I reach there by Feb 1st. It is pretty unlikely that I can make it to the university by that date. So, should I submit the deferral letter to the high commission without being asked or should I wait for the email from them?
1. Also, after submitting deferral letter for May session when will I get study permit? Do they approve soon or wait for April??
one more thing, I had applied visa for Jan session, for that university had sent me a conditional acceptance because i had not submitted degree certificate. In a few days the university will send me an unconditional letter of acceptance for MAY session as i have already submitted degree certificate a few days ago, 2. in that case should I submit a deferral letter for may session (unconditional one ) even though i am not being asked to the submit deferral letter? just so the conditional thing doesn't do harm anymore.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think its best that u wait, until they asked you for, may be they will ask to u for submitting the updated admission letter then u can submit that, just wait. ur visa process will be done in coming days, .. dont worry.