+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferal after AIP

thebluetung

Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys,
I applied for my gf to a PG certificate in Humber and she received AIP on 13th of August.
However after one week of study online we dicided it's not worth it and want to defer to the next available intake which is Fall 2021.
My question is: is school going to issue to us another LOA for Fall 2021 at this time ?
And will IRCC continue to process our study permit application with the new LOA or we will have to withdraw and reapply later ?

Many thanks guys.

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys,
I applied for my gf to a PG certificate in Humber and she received AIP on 13th of August.
However after one week of study online we dicided it's not worth it and want to defer to the next available intake which is Fall 2021.
My question is: is school going to issue to us another LOA for Fall 2021 at this time ?
And will IRCC continue to process our study permit application with the new LOA or we will have to withdraw and reapply later ?

Many thanks guys.
i aslo applied to humber and decided to defer to sept 2021. i filled up a form for deferral. after few days, humber sent me a new loa. we should send the new loa to a webform. i have done it yet. will sent to webform next week.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hi guys,

Many thanks guys.
You don't need to update your LOA through webform if next upcoming intake is going to commence in less than 150 days.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
is there a deadline in submitting new loa? i havent submitted mine yet. should i submit it asap?
IRCC recommends not to update the LOA if your classes commence in less than 150 days. So, if you have deferred to jan then there's no need to worry about anything.

thebluetung

Feb 26, 2019
i aslo applied to humber and decided to defer to sept 2021. i filled up a form for deferral. after few days, humber sent me a new loa. we should send the new loa to a webform. i have done it yet. will sent to webform next week.
Thank you Ace2020.
Did you fill the contact form in the Humber International Center website, or inside your Myhumber account ?