+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declining ita

Feb 23, 2017
After realizing that I have made multiple mistakes in my express entry profile.
I have decide to decline the ITA.
Now that I have declined and made the edits. Even though I can see them when I click on "update form". The changes do not appear in "Express Entry Profile Details".
My score is still the same as the old one.

I have submitted the updates and did the digital signature.

I know that the score should be lower by 25 points since one of the changes was on job experience.

I have red on the forum that it might be better to withdraw and start a new profile.
If I do that, do I have to register in the job bank again. I am worried since it takes 24 hours for the job bank to complete the registration and there is a small chance that a new draw might be coming tomorrow.

Has anyone been able to decline and make edits without the need to withdraw/delete the profile.

S

sutyfornow

CanadaDreaming2017 said:
Now that I have declined and made the edits. Even though I can see them when I click on "update form". The changes do not appear in "Express Entry Profile Details".

I know that the score should be lower by 25 points since one of the changes was on job experience.

I have red on the forum that it might be better to withdraw and start a new profile.
If I do that, do I have to register in the job bank again. I am worried since it takes 24 hours for the job bank to complete the registration and there is a small chance that a new draw might be coming tomorrow.

Has anyone been able to decline and make edits without the need to withdraw/delete the profile.
Mistakes like what?

folk321

Feb 23, 2018

Hello mate,
I m in a similar situation like u....Finally what happened with u profile, I mean after decline the ITA and editing the EE profile, were the new changes finally reflected in ur EE profile or not ??? if yes then how long did it take???