+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decline ITA

Nabila89

May 1, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Hello Everyone,

Recently I have faced some issues with ITA decline. I was offered an ITA on February 7th but because I did not have my documents ready I decided to decline it today. I still had 8 more days left so I thought its fine. Now I get an email that I'm no longer eligible even my CRS score is no longer displayed. When I went to update my details (because my work experience changed meanwhile, I switched into a new job) I found I cannot update any of my informations. This is the second time I have declined ITA because I am yet to receive my Police Clearance . I'm very much worried. What made me not eligible anymore? Do you think it's a technical error? I would appreciate some help in this regard. Thanks!

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
Any update in your case? I am in a similar situation.

I have PNP nomination and 600 points have been added to my EE profile. I accepted the CIC ITA but I do not think I can collect all the required documents within the last date.

If I decline the ITA now will I be accepted in back in the pool? And can I get an ITA in the next draw again?

Desperately waiting for an answer.

G2 Tango

Nov 11, 2021
Any update in your case? I am in a similar situation.

I have PNP nomination and 600 points have been added to my EE profile. I accepted the CIC ITA but I do not think I can collect all the required documents within the last date.

If I decline the ITA now will I be accepted in back in the pool? And can I get an ITA in the next draw again?

Desperately waiting for an answer.
Did you get your ITA back? I am in a similar situation hence need your answer