+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decline ITA question

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
rakikira said:
You're Welcome....Congrats for starting a new life in May, all the very best.

I am already njoing by watching Final ;D
Thank you for the wishes!!!!!

Black caps in some trouble at the moment. Thunder"Bolt" will probably rescue them while bowling.
Alright its sleep time for me here. Enjoy the match......I'll watch highlights tomorrow

Good luck to you too!!!!!!!Take care.....

susana

Nov 4, 2008
WISHLAD said:
Alright thanks rakikira

I am in a dilemma right now.

I got my ITA yesterday and supposed to submit all docs before 26th May.

To add to that, I am getting married in May before 26th May. So the spouse documentation is going to be a big delaying factor.

Honestly, I do not know right now whether to give this ITA a skip or hang on to it.

What you guys think? Anyone in the same situation as me before or now?
Do not decline your ITA. Submit Your PR with proof of processing for PC. Make sure you submit all the documents before your marriage and in your explanation lettter inform the officer about your wedding. You will later be requested to provide your future wife's information/documents. In your case your application will take longer due to your marriage but who cares.

Because you were single when submitting your profile and you received ITA and submitted all the documents required for your PR application, your score is locked in.

Do not waste this opportunitty. Points are dropping but we do not know what is going to happen.

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
WISHLAD said:
I checked their website.

Thanks a ton rakikira.

I will call the embassy on Monday and ensure there won't be any possible delay in the processing of PCC and more importantly getting my passport back.

Really appreciate your help rakikira.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!!!!!! :)
Beware before making a trip as unless you reside in one of the states that fall under embassy of Washington, D.C. jurisdiction - they may not process it. See below from their website:

"Please apply only to Jurisdiction of Embassy of India, Washington D.C. (Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia)."

FYI-I just applied last week for PCC as I reside in one of the states mentioned above.
Where do you currently reside?

farnaws

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

Can any one help me with this question(after you decline ITA and correcting old EE profile):

Has John Smith applied for Express Entry before?

Yes
No

If Yes, what is the EE file number?

Is the file number is the EE profile number??

Or the answer would be NO at the first hand?

Thanks,

Jamaican_Chinese

Oct 27, 2015
Kingston, Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2015
Nomination.....
January 6, 2016
AOR Received.
January 30, 2016
Med's Done....
January 20, 2016
Passport Req..
March 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 23, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016
Hi Farnaws,

Did you get an answer to this question?

farnaws said:
Hi,

Can any one help me with this question(after you decline ITA and correcting old EE profile):

Has John Smith applied for Express Entry before?

Yes
No

If Yes, what is the EE file number?

Is the file number is the EE profile number??

Or the answer would be NO at the first hand?

Thanks,

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
i did my medical when i previously received ITA, but due to some errors i made in my EE profile i have to decline my ITA to make changes in my EE profile.
After making changes , i again received my ITA in the latest Draw, so my question is can i use my same medical that i did for my previous invitation,
Or do i have to retake the medical.

Kindly advise.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munn@ said:
i did my medical when i previously received ITA, but due to some errors i made in my EE profile i have to decline my ITA to make changes in my EE profile.
After making changes , i again received my ITA in the latest Draw, so my question is can i use my same medical that i did for my previous invitation,
Or do i have to retake the medical.

Kindly advise.
Medicals are valid for twelve months.

DelhiGuy427

Mar 16, 2017
I have received an ITA . CIC has awarded me points of 2yrs of canadian experience but I still have 20 more days to complete my 2yrs of canadian experience. Should I decline ITA and wait for the next one. Or go ahead with the application

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
DelhiGuy427 said:
I have received an ITA . CIC has awarded me points of 2yrs of canadian experience but I still have 20 more days to complete my 2yrs of canadian experience. Should I decline ITA and wait for the next one. Or go ahead with the application
I have similar issue. I will have one year canadian work experience in few days only, but I got ITA today. I mentioned that my work experience is less than one year, but I got points through this, and through my husband who will have 4 years experience in 20 days.
I think we should wait to submit the application when we will be ok to claim the points.
What do you think?
There are many people with this issue.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have a query regarding decline and withdraw profile and recreate new one. Please help

For some reason, I have to decline ITA and withdrawn the profile.
When I create a new profile, it asks for old EE profile number. Should I give or not?

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Hi Rakikira

After declining , have you got your ITA again?
Regards
Nislava

rakikira said:
I withdrawn my profile just because I decline my ITA. All this happened after Feb 7th draw, so the system was new for me and everyone. So I did it that way.

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Senior Members,
Need some help from you guys on my situation.
Nomination from Ontario: December
Married: November 28th
ITA from IRCC : January

I informed IRCC and Ontario about my marriage status change multiple times and in last I got response from IRCC that if my status change reduce my score then I must decline the ITA and apply again.

Question: I have received ON province nomination and 600 points for that. It makes my total score = 993
Now if I decline ITA and then update my EE profile with my spouse details so that she can accompany me, would it impact my 600 points too? i.e. nomination from Ontario? Or it does not harm to decline and then wait for next IRCC pool considering my total score will remain intact as 900 plus?

Please suggest!

Regards,
Lovekesh