+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision on Study Permit

Sep 28, 2015
I applied under University category on 20 October in New Delhi.
Yesterday I received an email saying "We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 Oct 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre."

And on the VFS website it says "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 28/10/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection."

No mentions of the decision.

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
paranoidaditya said:
I applied under University category on 20 October in New Delhi.
Yesterday I received an email saying "We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 Oct 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre."

And on the VFS website it says "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 28/10/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection."

No mentions of the decision.
You will get your passport today, Update us the result

ysoooslow

Oct 30, 2015
paranoidaditya said:
It was approved :D
When they asked for your passport, what's your online status? Did it say your study permit is approved? Or "a final decision is made - not started"?

I thought they will only ask for your passport if your student permit is approved, but I did saw a lot of posted their visa is rejected.

sandhu1996

Nov 5, 2015
Hello guys.. i need help.. i had applied my study permit under SPP on 21 october.. i had applied online CIC .. now its abt 16 days still i hvnt got any response.. on 2nd nov. Status updated that medical result passed.... :(

Sep 28, 2015
ysoooslow said:
When they asked for your passport, what's your online status? Did it say your study permit is approved? Or "a final decision is made - not started"?

I thought they will only ask for your passport if your student permit is approved, but I did saw a lot of posted their visa is rejected.
I applied offline at VFS Global.
They send your passport along with the application + supporting documents

Tk1

Mar 4, 2020
how long dose it take to get a decision from the embassy because I collected my passport yesterday and nothing was on the data just only my bio-mertic slip so what can I do because I don't have time my school is about to resume