14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Dear Friends,

I checked my status yesterday and found out that the "IP" has been converted into "Decision Made" & Canadian address is updated.

When can I expect my passport back?

Regards,

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soon, congrats.

kur761 said:
Dear Friends,

I checked my status yesterday and found out that the "IP" has been converted into "Decision Made" & Canadian address is updated.

Regards,

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Sarmad said:
masunny,
if u see case of jalbani,he got document request after status change from rbvo to decision made,please comment,however i have send csi to london today.
I suggest please send inquiry.

wiz_kid

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
30-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-03-2012 (RPRF draft en-cashed 19-April-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2012 (DM since 26-April-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
15-Feb-2013
kur761 said:
Dear Friends,

Regards,
heartly congrats you can expect your passport anytime now it ranges between 3-15 days in normal circumstances

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Sarmad said:
Jalbani,
it is happening with me also,same from rbvo to decision made.kindly share your ecase dtail when it happened.
Would you please share your Ecas status.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT ANY VERIFICATION CALL DONE BY VISA OFFICE IS DONE WITHIN A FEW DAYS OR A COUPLE OF WEEKS OF INPROCESS DATE

OR

HAS THERE BEEN A CASE WHERE VERIFICATION WAS DONE AFTER MORE THAN 8 WEEKS OF REVIEW DATE

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OHMYGOD said:
IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT ANY VERIFICATION CALL DONE BY VISA OFFICE IS DONE WITHIN A FEW DAYS OR A COUPLE OF WEEKS OF INPROCESS DATE

OR

HAS THERE BEEN A CASE WHERE VERIFICATION WAS DONE AFTER MORE THAN 8 WEEKS OF REVIEW DATE
I believe job verification is done within days of processing start date...we have crossed this stage.....

Next step is Medicals with or without additional docs request like updated POF, PCC, etc.

Let others comment

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its a wrong notion, my dear friend.

sm001 said:
I believe job verification is done within days of processing start date...we have crossed this stage.....

Next step is Medicals with or without additional docs request like updated POF, PCC, etc.

Let others comment

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
sm001 said:

Let others comment
This might not be factual; NDVO takes -sometimes- weeks to verify the employer / job duties.

lookwow

Mar 27, 2012
lokoloko0 said:
Indian brother I still feel it is some kind of error.
Why would they change your processing date and put a new one?.... Must be an error.
Did you send them email?

Dear plz Help Me.

you can tell me

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on .........

after this line

update is DECISION MADE Visa officer will contact you.

they take no passport or rej stamp.....

reply....

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lookwow said:
Dear plz Help Me.

you can tell me

after this line

reply....
What are your timelines, NOC and visa office?

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Trick said:
Hi Indian,
If u believe that have been wrongly awarded points you have to fight with them.Same thing happened to me.They did not calculate my points properly and then I did detail analysis of the points and wrote an email to them telling that I should get these many points and I am very confident about it and I would really appreciate if u please look into the case and do the needful.
In my email,I mentioned the points which they awarded and then below it I did my detail analysis of the points which I thought I should be getting.They did check everything and then they realized their mistake and sent me medical request.
Even mention that your are ready to send educational documents once again to prove that u should get points in that category.I exaclty mentioned that.You need to sound very confident in your email to make visa officer believe that you might be right.
Make sure u so not sound desperate to go to Canada.However,make sure that u carefully choose your words so that u sound polite.
I sent at least 10 emails to them and finally they looked into my case.
So be after them unless they send you some reply.
Mention your years of education,for example if it is 17 years put it like this 12+3+2.
Tell them,for example ,3 years was your under grad and 2 years was your master degree and your total education is 17 years so you should be getting 25 points not 20 points .You need to sound convincing and at the same type mention all the facts in your email.
They have already rejected your application so you have nothing to loose ,you will only gain if you communicate with them.
But before you write an email make sure that you have done detail analysis of your points .They will only accept you if you can prove them that they are wrong.

Wish u all the best.

Thanks,
Trick

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status got updated yesterday....its really disappointing to see the DM status directly from RBVO....Below is the status:

We received your application for permanent residence on May xx, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May xx, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lookwow said:
Dear plz Help Me.

you can tell me

after this line

reply....
Buddy your case is similar to me. I have got processing date of 15th Feb 2012 but on 8th May Its changed to Decision Made after 85 days. I am Pre June 2010 applicant from Pakistan and my file transferred to CHC London on 30th June 2010.

Please share your E-CAS details. Your NOC, VO, when you got processing date and when you got DM status. did your employer got any verification call or not.