+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
Hello everyone!
I live in Turkey and I applied for resettlement in the UNHCR. and i passed and finished all of my application steps. I've done all of the medical checks on ((29/02/2022)). After 10 months or so. Recently, on ((23/12/2022)), My application status changed to "Decision made". Since then, i did not get any updates or response either from the "IOM" or the "UNHCR" . My questions are:
When would i receive the final decision whether by approval or rejection ?
What is the possible deadline for their response?

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello everyone!
I live in Turkey and I applied for resettlement in the UNHCR. and i passed and finished all of my application steps. I've done all of the medical checks on ((29/02/2022)). After 10 months or so. Recently, on ((23/12/2022)), My application status changed to "Decision made". Since then, i did not get any updates or response either from the "IOM" or the "UNHCR" . My questions are:
When would i receive the final decision whether by approval or rejection ?
What is the possible deadline for their response?
hi any news?

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Unfortunately, None!
Still waiting. It's been 20 months since the final procedure.
And you ?!
no way! 2 months after decision made ? i thin you should ask IOM and the concerning embassy about your process that is a long time. i am also waiting for descion made but mine is mew i finished medical 3 weeks ago

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
I can't even believe or even imagine the delaying in my application after being updated to "Decision made" on 23/12/2022!!
Btw, I called the IOM and the embassy too many times. and they have the same templated response (we're waiting the Canadian government to make their decision about your application whether I'm approved or rejected!)!
Long story short, 2 months and it'll be 1 year waiting my application after it's status got changed to "Decision made"!!
I'll be so glad if you provide with any emails or Numbers to get in touch with them to know my application process status?